- 1 cedar plank
- 1/2 cup grated fresh horseradish
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon minced orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 (10-ounce) trout fillets
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- Butter Sauce
- Garnish: slices of citrus fruit
How to Make It
Soak plank in water to cover 1 hour; drain.
Stir together horseradish and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
Rub plank with olive oil. Place fillets on plank; sprinkle with Creole seasoning. Top each fillet with horseradish mixture.
Bake at 400° for 14 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with Butter Sauce, and garnish, if desired.