CBR- Chicken, Broccoli, Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Batches of Betty Crocker's Cheese sauce recipe
- 3 bunch(es) broccolli, bite sized
- 1 pound(s) Chicken pieces
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) garlic, squished
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) rice
- Brown chicken pieces in oil, with onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Steam broccoli, and cook rice.
- Mix broccoli and chicken, put in casserole dish. Spread rice over top.
- Make cheese recipes, pour over top of rice. Use knife to cut into the dish so cheese can get down.
- At this point, allow to cool, cover and refrigerate for 1 day. (If doing ahead).
- Cover in foil, bake for 20-25 min, at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jeffiners and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note