Community Recipe from
- Coarse Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Chicken Breast Skinless, boneless
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 Red Medium Onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 Avocado
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and cayenne; rub all over chicken.
- 2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add chicken, and cook until browned on the outside and opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes per side.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine onion and lime juice; set aside. Just before serving, fold avocado chunks into onion mixture; season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken topped with salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bfogler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cayenne-Rubbed Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes