1. Mix cornstarch, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper in a shallow bowl; set aside.
2. Beat egg whites in medium size mixing bowl until frothy; set aside.
3. Place coconut in a shallow bowl.
4. Dredge chicken tenders in cornstarch mixture; shake off excess.
5. Dip chicken in egg whites, then press chicken into coconut, coating all sides.
6. Heat oil in heavy skillet (oil should be 2 inches deep) or deep fat fryer to 350 degrees.
7. Deep fry until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
8. Transfer chicken to paper towel lined plate to drain.
9. Combine preserves, crushed red pepper and juice in small saucepan; heat until warm.
Serve chicken with warm dipping sauce.
Go to full version of