- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) carton commercial sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 5 tablespoons caviar
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; stir well. Chill thoroughly. Stir in caviar immediately before serving.
- Note: Dip may also be served with raw vegetables or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads