Caviar d'Aubergine (Eggplant Spread)
Photo and Styling: Colleen Duffley
More From Coastal Living
- 2 eggplants
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pinch of paprika
- 1. Cut eggplants in half, and grill or broil over high heat 10 minutes on each side or until soft and charred on the outside, but not burned through.
- 2. Scoop eggplant from skin when cool enough to handle, and combine with remaining ingredients. Serve with Moroccan flatbread or pita wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note