VERY good!! Very flavorful combination of flavors that turns out great together! DELISH!! Great with a side of garic bread :) YUMMY!
Cavatappi Pasta Salad with Walnut-Sage Pesto
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 325
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 10.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 8.5g
- Carbohydrate: 51.8g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 493mg
- Calcium: 140mg
- 2 1/2 cups (1/2-inch) cubed peeled butternut squash
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked cavatappi pasta (about 6 ounces uncooked)
- 4 cups torn arugula
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Arrange squash in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat squash with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring after 10 minutes. Cool squash slightly.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, and next 5 ingredients (through garlic) in a food processor; process until finely chopped, scraping sides. With processor on, slowly pour broth through food chute, processing until well blended.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, squash, pasta, and pesto in a large bowl, and toss well to coat. Add arugula, shallots, and pepper; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This