Community Recipe from
- New Year's Cava Sangria
- Recipe taken from Cuisine At Home
- Cava is a sparkling Spanish wine. You can substitute with Prosecco or Champagne in this recipe.
- Makes 6 servings
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bottle of Cava sparkling white wine (such as Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut)
- 3 cups white cranberry juice
- 12 red grapes
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Combine Cava and juice in a pitcher; add fruit and stir. Serve sangria chilled over ice.
- *Make the sangria right before serving, so the Cava stays bubbly and the fruit remains fresh.
- Note: Katydids used Brut Champagne
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cava Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic