great cocktail! serves 4 guests; make with champagne, add pineapple juice if desired for sweetness if using a brut champagne; I used Grand Marnier for the orange liqueur. Delicious!
For a light and quick poolside drink, Cava Sangria is the way to go. Refreshing and fruity, this 5-ingredient sangria has the perfect combination of flavors from the strawberries and mint leaves. After the first sip, you’ll feel like you’re on vacation.
More From Southern Living
- 8 large mint leaves
- 1 (750-milliter) bottle Cava sparkling wine, chilled*
- 3/4 cup white grape juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- Garnish: fresh sugar cane sticks
- 1. Press mint leaves against sides of a large pitcher with back of a wooden spoon to release flavors. Stir in sparkling wine and next 3 ingredients. Serve immediately over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- *Other sparkling wine or Champagne may be substituted.
- Note: We tested with Cointreau and Grand Marnier orange liqueurs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note