I never know what to do to give cauliflower a kick so it isnt so bland. This recipe does the trick! Quick, easy, and I had the ingredients on hand. I'll definitely make them again!
Cauliflower with Green Onions and Parmesan
If the florets in the package are large, cut them into bite-sized pieces using a sharp paring knife. The smaller pieces will steam faster.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 48
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 192mg
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Fiber: 2g
- Calcium: 48mg
- 1 (10 3/8-ounce) package cauliflower florets (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Steam cauliflower, covered, 4 minutes or until tender.
- . Transfer cauliflower to a medium bowl; add green onions and remaining ingredients. Toss well to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note