- 1 (1-ounce) slice white bread
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted and divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- calories 130
- fat 4.8 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- protein 6.0 g
- carbohydrate 17.6 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 658 mg
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fiber 2.6 g
- calcium 81 mg
How to Make It
Place bread in food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup.
Combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon butter, and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
Steam cauliflower, covered, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Transfer cauliflower to a serving bowl. Drizzle remaining butter over cauliflower; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle crumb mixture and parsley over cauliflower. Serve immediately.