Cauliflower with Warm Curry Dressing
Photo: Jason Wallis; Styling: Cindy Barr
There's a pleasant warmth to this Indian-inspired Cauliflower with Warm Curry Dressing, thanks to a gentle blend of spices.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Sodium: 153mg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; add cauliflower. Boil 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil; swirl to coat. Sauté onion 2 minutes or until lightly golden. Stir in ginger, cauliflower, garam masala, kosher salt, and coriander. Cook 2 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This