Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Cooked riced cauliflower
- 1 cup(s) Shredded mozzerela Cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- Olive oil
- pizza sauce, shredded cheese and toppings of choice
- To "Rice" the Cauliflower:
- Take 1 large head of fresh cauliflower, remove stems and leaves, and chop the florets into chunks. Add to food processor and pulse until it looks like grain. Do not over-do pulse or you will puree it. (If you don't have a food processor, you can grate the whole head with a cheese grater). Place the riced cauliflower into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes. There is no need to add water, as the natural moisture in the cauliflower is enough to cook itself.
- One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower. The remainder can be used to make additional pizza crusts immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- To Make the Pizza Crust:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir. Transfer to the cookie sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a 9" round. Optional: Brush olive oil over top of mixture to help with browning.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. To the crust, add sauce, toppings and cheese. Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted (approximately 3-4 minutes).
- *Note that toppings need to be precooked since you are only broiling for a few minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KatierooJones and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes