Easy to prepare and very good. I did not use a mixer - just mashed by hand.
Steam, season, and then mash fresh cauliflower to make it as fluffy and creamy as mashed potatoes.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 120
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.5g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Carbohydrate: 10.3g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 461mg
- Calcium: 83mg
- 2 (10-ounce) packages cauliflower florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup (2.7 ounces) tub-style light cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Place cauliflower in a large saucepan; steam, covered, 20 minutes or until very tender. Drain.
- 2. Melt butter in same pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic, and cook 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in cauliflower, milk, and remaining ingredients.
- 3. Place cauliflower mixture in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note