Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) Cauliflower Cut in 2 inch pieces
- 4 Carrots Thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup(s) Reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch(s) Cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) gruyere cheese Shredded
- 12 ounce(s) Elbow macaroni
- 8 ounce(s) broccoli florets
- 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F. Heat 8 qt of salted water to boiling.
- Add cauliflower and carrots to boiling water. Cook 15 min. Until very tender.
- 2. In blender, combine broth through Gruyere add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. With slotted spoon add vegetables. Purée until very smooth.
- 3. Add pasta to same pot of boiling water. Cook 1/2 the time hat label directs, adding broccoli during the last minute of cooking. Drain, return to pot. Stir in cauliflower sauce and half of tomatoes. Spread in shallow baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and tomatoes.
- 4. Bake 35 min or until golden brown on top and heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinTrunnell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cauliflower Mac'n'Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes