My husband and I liked this. But next time I would prepare the vinaigrette before cooking the cauliflower, then add it to the vinaigrette just before serving so it is hot.
Cauliflower with Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette
Photo: Jason Wallis; Styling: Cindy Barr
Versatile, healthy, and quick is how we describe this side dish of Cauliflower with Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Sodium: 178mg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 4 1/2 teaspoons rinsed and drained capers
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; add cauliflower. Boil 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, minced shallots, capers, kosher salt, and black pepper. Add cauliflower, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This