Yuk. I love cauliflower and this was terrible. I love capers, all the ingredients, this just was not good.
Cauliflower with Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette
Photo: Jason Wallis; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Sodium: 178mg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 4 1/2 teaspoons rinsed and drained capers
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; add cauliflower. Boil 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, minced shallots, capers, kosher salt, and black pepper. Add cauliflower, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note