- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 4 1/2 teaspoons rinsed and drained capers
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 113
- fat 9.4 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- sodium 178 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; add cauliflower. Boil 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, minced shallots, capers, kosher salt, and black pepper. Add cauliflower, tossing to coat.