More From Southern Living
- 1 leek
- 1 (2-lb.) head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Remove root, tough outer leaves, and tops from leek, leaving 1 inch of dark leaves. Cut into quarters lengthwise. Thinly slice leek; rinse well, and drain.
- 2. Cook leek and cauliflower florets in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan 10 minutes or until tender; drain. Return vegetables to saucepan, and toss in pan over high heat to remove any excess moisture. Remove from heat.
- 3. Process vegetables with 1/4 cup yogurt, in 2 batches, in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Stir in chopped parsley and next 3 ingredients; transfer puree to a serving bowl. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables