- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons sliced shallots
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- calories 89
- fat 6.4 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- sodium 226 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; add cauliflower and shallots. Boil 6 minutes; drain.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Toss cauliflower and shallots with vinaigrette.