Cauliflower with Warm Garlic-Anchovy Dressing
Photo: Jason Wallis; Styling: Cindy Barr
You'll be amazed at the amount of flavor we packed into Cauliflower with Warm Garlic-Anchovy Dressing.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 9.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Sodium: 205mg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 minced drained anchovy fillets
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; add cauliflower. Boil 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Combine olive oil, minced anchovies, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, and salt in a skillet over medium heat; cook 1 minute. Add cauliflower, parsley, and lemon rind; toss.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This