- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 minced drained anchovy fillets
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- calories 113
- fat 9.5 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- sodium 205 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; add cauliflower. Boil 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Combine olive oil, minced anchovies, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, and salt in a skillet over medium heat; cook 1 minute. Add cauliflower, parsley, and lemon rind; toss.