Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) bag frozen cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 pound(s) turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounce(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- Microwave cauliflower w/2Tbs water for 10-15 mins until VERY soft, drain then mash with potato masher.
- Blend in butter and cream cheese.
- Add the shreded cheese (reserving about 2oz or 1/2 cup) and remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Put in a casserole dish and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 350 for 20 mins until brown and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dpygrl01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cauliflower casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables