Hated it. Had to wipe off the veggies to eat them.
This cauliflower-carrot casserole is a tasty recipe and a great alternative to a starchy side dish. Delicious enough to serve on the holidays, you will want to make this easy casserole again and again.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Sodium: 335mg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound carrots, sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Fill a bowl with ice cubes and water. Cook carrots in boiling salted water for 6 minutes. Add cauliflower; cook 5 minutes. Drain; pour into ice bath. Drain again.
- Mist a 9-by-13-inch dish with cooking spray. Mix onion, garlic, horseradish, mayo, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in vegetables. Put into baking dish.
- Stir butter into crumbs; sprinkle over vegetables. Cover; bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley; serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note