Cauliflower, Brie and Bacon Soup
Community Recipe from
- 10 slice(s) bacon cooked crisply
- 3 head(s) cauliflower broken into florets
- 2 whole(s) onions (large) chopped
- 8 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 can(s) cream of celery soup (98% fat free)
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
- 16 ounce(s) brie rind removed
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and tear into small pieces. After removing the rind from the Brie, cube the cheese.
- Cook chopped onion and cauliflower pieces in chicken broth in a large pot until vegetables are soft (about 20 minutes). Add cans of soups Bring back to a boil.
- Cool soup for about 10 minutes. Add bacon and brie cubes. Stir until brie is melted. Puree in batches in a blender and return to pot. Serve immediately.
- Note: I like to serve this with a swirl of a condiment called "West's Hot Pepper Butter". Just Google for various ways to order it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes