Cauldron Full of Devilish Dip
Fill a bread bowl with a chunky Devilish Dip to create the look of a creepy bubbling cauldron.
Yield: 8 Servings
Cost per Serving: $2.42
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 239
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 32g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 544mg
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 small round pumpernickel bread (1 lb.)
- 1 (8 oz.) bag pretzel rods
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- Halve and pit avocados. Mash flesh with a fork. Stir in tomatoes, onion, lime juice, hot sauce and salt to taste. Cover with plastic wrap touching dip; refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- Cut a half inch from top of bread and an inch from bottom. Scoop out most of soft interior, leaving 1/2 -inch-thick sides.
- Arrange pretzels and peppers to resemble logs and flames on a platter. Fill bread with dip; place on top. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers