One of the best blueberry pound cakes ever made. Have made this for several special events when family and friends gather. This is perfect for a special brunch or everyday meals
Cathy Hockel's Blueberry Pound Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Butter softened
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour plus 2 T. for dredging
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 pint(s) blueberries or 2 cups canned, drained and rinsed
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time and beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla.
- Sift 2 cups flour, salt and baking powder together. Add sifted ingredients to creamed mixture and beat.
- Dredge berries in 2-3 T flour. Fold berry mixture gently into creamed mixture. Pour mixture into a tube pan which has been buttered and coated with sugar.
- Bake in preheated 325F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pbarres and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note