One of the best blueberry pound cakes ever made. Have made this for several special events when family and friends gather. This is perfect for a special brunch or everyday meals
Cathy Hockel's Blueberry Pound Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Butter softened
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour plus 2 T. for dredging
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 pint(s) blueberries or 2 cups canned, drained and rinsed
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time and beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla.
- Sift 2 cups flour, salt and baking powder together. Add sifted ingredients to creamed mixture and beat.
- Dredge berries in 2-3 T flour. Fold berry mixture gently into creamed mixture. Pour mixture into a tube pan which has been buttered and coated with sugar.
- Bake in preheated 325F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pbarres and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes