This is what chicken salad is supposed to taste like.
Cathedral Chicken Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients until blended.
- 2. Place chicken and celery in a large bowl; add mayonnaise mixture, and toss to combine.
- Note: We tested with Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise and Lawry's Seasoned Salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This