Catfish with Mustard
Community Recipe from
- 4 thin catfish fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) chives chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) pecan halves toasted then chopped
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1. Place oven rack 6 in. from broiler.
- 2. Spray baking dish with nonstick spray. Place fillets in pan, season with salt and pepper, and spread mustard on top.
- 3. Broil 5 minutes or until done.
- 4. Garnish with chives and pecans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Catfish with Mustard Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes