Catfish Nuggets with Tartar Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 166
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 17.2g
- Carbohydrate: 9.3g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 395mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 12 ounces farm-raised catfish, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine egg white and water in a small bowl; beat well with a wire whisk. Combine breadcrumbs and pepper in a shallow dish. Dip fish pieces into egg white mixture, letting excess drip off. Roll fish pieces in breadcrumb mixture to coat.
- 3. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat fish with cooking spray. Drizzle evenly with margarine. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 4. Combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients; stir mixture well. Serve fish with tartar sauce and, if desired, lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note