- 1 cup HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Dash of liquid from hot peppers in vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 pounds farm-raised catfish fillets, cut into 1 1/2- to 2-inch pieces
- Lemon wedges
How to Make It
Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients. Spoon 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture into a shallow bowl or pie plate. Cover and chill remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Stir together cereal, garlic powder, and salt until blended.
Dip fish into 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture in pie plate, coating both sides; dredge in cereal mixture. Place fish on a lightly greased wire rack in a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 450° for 14 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with remaining mayonnaise mixture and lemon wedges.