More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 4 (6-oz.) catfish fillets
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients, and set aside.
- 2. Sprinkle Creole seasoning evenly over catfish. Place fish in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with marmalade mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note