Catfish Baked with Tomato-Kalamata Topping
When you use flavor-packed ingredients, such as cilantro and kalamata olives, you don't need to add much of anything else to give the fish "pizzazz."
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and about 3/4 cup tomato topping)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 232
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 31.2g
- Carbohydrate: 5.3g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 97mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 268mg
- Calcium: 89mg
- 2 1/4 cups seeded chopped plum tomato
- 1/2 cup pitted chopped kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- 3. Place fillets in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with tomato mixture. Bake fillets at 375° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- carbo rating: 4
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes