Catacombs' Ceasar Salad Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 anchovies (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard or Dijon to taste
- 1 dash(es) worcestershire
- 1 dash(es) tobasco
- 1 dash(es) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon (juice) or 1 T lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- course pepper and light salt
- mix all ingredients in a large zip lock baggie. Add romaine lettuce and toss.
- Add: mushrooms, bacon bits, croutons, black olives, and parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes