- 1 (16 oz.) package commercial refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 5 lower-sodium bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach
- calories 260
- fat 8.2 g
- protein 13.7
- carbohydrate 34.1 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 22 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 562 mg
- calcium 210 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Roll out dough to a 12-inch circle. Press dough into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a well-seasoned 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Fold edges of the dough under; crimp.
Spread ricotta cheese in bottom of crust; top with bacon, mozzarella cheese, and pepper. Place skillet over high heat; cook 3 minutes.
Transfer skillet to oven. Bake at 450 degrees for 18 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese melts.
While the pizza cooks, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add spinach. Cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts, turning often with tongs. Remove spinach from pan; drain and squeeze out excess liquid. Top pizza with spinach. Cut the pizza into 8 wedges.