Cassoulet-style Italian Sausages & White Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-1/2 pound(s) sweet Italia sausage links
- 3 pint(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1 large onion cut into 1-1/2" chunks
- 4 clove(s) large garlic sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 3 bay leaves
- pepper freshly ground
- 15.5 ounce cans
- 3 can(s) white beans undrained
- 1; Adjust oven rack to lowest position and hgeat to 425 degrees F. Mix sausags, tomatoes, onion, garlic, oil, vinegar, thyme, bay leaves, and a generous sprinking of salt & pepper in large heavy roasting pan.
- 2. Roast until sausages are brown and tomatoes have reduced to thick sauce, about 45-55 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in beans, and continue to cook until casserole has heated through, about 10 minuts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note