Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) 14 oz, petite diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 package(s) 8 oz. vermicelli broken in fourths
- 2 ounce(s) sharp cheddar cheese cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 jar(s) 5 oz.pimento-stuffed olives coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheeese grated
- Combine the first 5 ingredients (through the celery) in a large Dutch oven. Cook until the meat crumbles; drain well and return to the pan. Stir in the soup and the next 5 ingredient. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Cook the vermicelli according to the package directions. Stir the vermicelli, cheese cubes, and olives into the meat sauce and spoon into a 13 by 9 baking dish. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese and bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by morgan60 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note