I made this recipe to serve with the Cruisin Crab Dip and my family loved it. My daughter requests that I make this all the time, even without the crab dip. I might try adding garlic and parmesan cheese sometime, but it was awesome without it.
Howard L. Puckett
- 1 pound unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Pulse first 5 ingredients in a food processor until combined. Add remaining ingredients; process until well blended, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spread mixture on French bread slices; bake or grill until toasted. Cover; refrigerate or freeze remaining butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Casino Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads, Sauces/Condiments
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Freezable, Make-Ahead, No-Cook, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American, New American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless, Gluten-Free
- COOKING METHOD: Blender, Food Processor
- OCCASION: Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living
More Recipes Like This