Cashew Romaine Salad
Everyone likes this one with almost any meal! Our family favorite.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) salted cashews
- 1 cup(s) craisons
- 2 bag(s) romaine-10 ounce bags or hearts
- 8 ounce(s) shredded swiss cheese(2 cups)
- 1 cut cubed apple
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice(fresh is best)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- I make dressing ahead and chill(up to a day). Combine all before serving. Use large salad bowl. I often half this recipe for smaller group.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cashew Romaine Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads