- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 3 ounces thin brown rice noodles (such as Annie Chun's Maifun)
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 medium yellow zucchini
- 1 medium green zucchini
- 2 large carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil
- calories 320
- fat 16.2 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- monofat 8.4 g
- polyfat 3.6 g
- protein 8 g
- carbohydrate 40 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 610 mg
- calcium 67 mg
- sugars 11 g
- Est. Added Sugars 4 g
How to Make It
Soak cashews in a bowl of water for 1 hour. Drain.
Soak noodles in a bowl of very warm water for at least 1 hour. Drain.
Combine cashews, soy sauce, oil, fish sauce, honey, lime juice, and Sriracha in a mini food processor, and process until very smooth.
Run zucchini through a spiralizer to create noodles, or cut long noodles with a julienne peeler or ribbons with a vegetable peeler to measure 3 cups. Run carrots through a spiralizer to create noodles, or cut into long noodles with a julienne peeler or ribbons with a vegetable peeler to measure 1 cup. Combine rice noodles, zucchini, carrot, cabbage, and peas; toss well to combine. Spoon cashew mixture over noodles; toss to combine. Sprinkle with basil.