- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled, grated gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned, boned chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil, divided
- 1/2 cup diagonally-sliced celery
- 1/2 cup diagonally-sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted roasted cashews
- 6 cups cooked long-grain rice (cooked without salt or fat)
- calories 462
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- monofat 3.8 g
- polyfat 2.1 g
- protein 33.1 g
- carbohydrate 60 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 369 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Wash green beans; trim ends, and remove strings. Cut beans diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 2 teaspoons oil around top of wok, coating sides. Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot. Add green beans, celery, carrot, and onions; stir-fry 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from wok, and set aside.
Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to wok. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned.
Combine broth and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Add broth mixture to wok; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Add vegetables and cashews; stir-fry 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve over rice.