An easy version of a classic Chinese dish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) deli roast beef sliced thick
- 4 tablespoon(s) peanut oil (more or less) for stir fry
- 1 bunch(es) green onions 1-inch slices
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic bottled
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger from a tube
- 2/3 cup(s) unsalted roasted cashews
- Seasoning Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 4 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chinese chili sauce
- Slice roast beef into approx. 2-inch squares. Heat a wok, add about 2 tbls. oil and stir-fry half of beef to desired doneness. Remove to a work platter. Repeat the cooking process for the remainder of the beef.
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Heat about 2 tbls. oil in wok. Add onions, garlic, ginger and cashews. Stir-fry for approx 1 minute. Add reserved meat to the veggies, add seasoning sauce. Combine and stir until liquid boils and thickens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ojsrecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note