Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) deli roast beef sliced thick
- 4 tablespoon(s) peanut oil (more or less) for stir fry
- 1 bunch(es) green onions 1-inch slices
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic bottled
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger from a tube
- 2/3 cup(s) unsalted roasted cashews
- Seasoning Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 4 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chinese chili sauce
- Slice roast beef into approx. 2-inch squares. Heat a wok, add about 2 tbls. oil and stir-fry half of beef to desired doneness. Remove to a work platter. Repeat the cooking process for the remainder of the beef.
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Heat about 2 tbls. oil in wok. Add onions, garlic, ginger and cashews. Stir-fry for approx 1 minute. Add reserved meat to the veggies, add seasoning sauce. Combine and stir until liquid boils and thickens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ojsrecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes