Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sifted all purp flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) grated carrotts
- 8 1/2 ounce(s) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts
- cream cheese frosting attached
- preheat oven to 350. Sift together the flour baking powder, baking sugar salt and cinnemon. Add sugar oil and eggs. Beat with mixer well. Add carrotts pineapple, and nuts. Blend. Pour into three greased and floured cake pans. Bake 35 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool in pans. Turn onto wire racks and cool completely.
- Fill layers and frost top and sides
- 2 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 T Butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 boxes confectionars sugar
- Combine butter cream cheese and vanilla. Cream well with mixer. Add sugar gradually beating well. If too thick you can add a splash of milk.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cgbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrott Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts