My husband and I really enjoy this recipe. We like horseradish so I add a bit extra. A nice change from regular glazed carrots.
Carrots With Horseradish Glaze
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Cook carrots and 1 teaspoon salt in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in saucepan over medium-high heat; stir in honey, horseradish, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add carrots, and cook, stirring gently, 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables