I don't know about 10 servings - I could eat them all by myself! They taste like candy...so delicious!!!
Carrots Roasted with Smoked Paprika
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
Slicing the carrots lengthwise gives them a distinctive look, while smoky spice balances their natural sweetness.
Yield: 10 servings (serving size: 1/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 72
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 11.1g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 267mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Spanish smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds medium carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Place a jelly-roll pan on bottom oven rack. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Arrange carrot mixture in a single layer on preheated pan. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until tender, stirring after 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrots Roasted with Smoked Paprika Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This