Carrot Yam Tzimmes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Apricots
- 80 ounce(s) Can sweet potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) Honey
- 1 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1. Place chunks of potatoes, slices of carrots, and halved apricots into 9x12 pan.
- 2. Drizzle honey on top.
- 3. Pour one cup of orange juice
- 4. Sprinkle on ginger and cinnamon
- 5. Bake at 300F for 1 1/2 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot Yam Tzimmes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- CUISINE: Jewish