I love this soup, it is quick, easy and deliciious! Great served with crusty bread
Carrot Soup with Orange and Tarragon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1 lb bag baby carrots
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 3 cup(s) low salt chicken stock
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) brandy or sherry
- 3 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh tarragon
- Melt butter in a dutch oven over medium heat. Add carrot and onion; saute until onion is soft, about 8 minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, uncover, and simmer until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes (can be additional 10 min depending on your carrot size).
- Using immersion blender, or regular blender(work in batches), puree until very smooth. Stir in orange juice, liquor, and chopped tarragon. Simmer 5 additional minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
- **Fresh tarragon is a must! NO DRIED!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBN1122 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note