Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) onion shredded
- 3 whole(s) carrots shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- A pinch(s) salt
- Saute the garlic for a couple of minutes then add carrots. Cook until tender stirring occasionally to prevent it from burning. Set aside
- Make a cream with milk, butter, the yoke of the three eggs, corn starch and salt. Once thickened add the Parmesan Cheese and set aside.
- Beat the egg whites to soft peaks
- Mix the carrots, cream and onion
- Fold in the egg whites
- Transfer to a baking dish
- Bake at 350 until toothpick comes clean
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marcelo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note