A delicious side dish that has given be nothing but compliments. Goes great with steaks, roasts and other bolder main dishes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) onion shredded
- 3 whole(s) carrots shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- A pinch(s) salt
- Saute the garlic for a couple of minutes then add carrots. Cook until tender stirring occasionally to prevent it from burning. Set aside
- Make a cream with milk, butter, the yoke of the three eggs, corn starch and salt. Once thickened add the Parmesan Cheese and set aside.
- Beat the egg whites to soft peaks
- Mix the carrots, cream and onion
- Fold in the egg whites
- Transfer to a baking dish
- Bake at 350 until toothpick comes clean
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marcelo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note