Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 lb bag(s) Peeled baby carrots
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Baking powder
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- Boil carrots until tender, drain. Put in food processor, purée. Add other ingredients and process.
- Spray large quiche or 8x11 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 55 min- 1 hour or until set and lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by peggysmurf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot soufflé Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables