Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) baby carrots
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) plain flour
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- Cook carrots in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan 20-24 minutes or until tender. Drain well; cool.
- Process carrots and eggs in food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add sugar and remaining ingredients; process 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8" square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes until set.
- When I double this for a 11x13 dish, I will often use egg beaters for half of the eggs and reduce sugar by 1/4-1/3 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jen907 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot Souffle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables