This recipe is so excellent - it has become a holiday tradition at several of my family's households, including mine. It tastes so wonderful that everybody in the family will enjoy eating it.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring carrots and water to cover to a boil in a medium saucepan; cook 45 minutes or until very tender. Drain.
- Process carrots in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir together carrot puree, eggs, and remaining ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until set. Prep: 10 min., Cook: 45 min., Bake: 45 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note